Aldo Gabrielli Grande dizionario Hoepli italiano Hoepli
The new edition of Aldo Gabrielli’s Italian dictionary, edited by Massimo Pivetti and Grazia Gabrielli, combines the clear layout and coherent organisation of the original with a wealth of lexical and semantic information and detailed facts about the register and currency of words. There are many terms linked to scientific and technological developments; foreign words and phrases; slang, colloquial and literary expressions.
Databank: [version: 2015]
● 500,000 main entries, meanings and definitions
● 11,000 synonyms and opposites
● 72,000 etymologies
● Receptiveness to neologisms in the living language and to those linked to current affairs, science and new technology
● Systematic information about register and currency
● Division into syllables and pronunciation of every Italian and foreign entry
Search software: [version: 15.1.gabr]
• Direct search of index of words
• Advanced search by field
- Idioms and phraseology
- Entire text
- Using predefined parameters
(parts of speech, style labels, usage labels, etymology)
• Use of wild-card characters and logical operators
• Instant search of every word within a main entry
The Grande Dizionario Hoepli Italiano is also avalaible in the downloadable version for just 39.80 € TRY! - BUY!
The Grande Dizionario Hoepli Italiano is also available in the online version for just 19.80 € TRY! - BUY!
Giacomo Devoto - Gian Carlo Oli il Devoto-Oli 2016 Vocabolario della lingua italiana Le Monnier
Francesco Sabatini - Vittorio Coletti il Sabatini Coletti Dizionario della Lingua Italiana Sansoni/RCS Libri
Alberto Nocentini l'Etimologico Vocabolario della lingua italiana Le Monnier